Accommodation Terms & Conditions
What are the General Booking Terms & Conditions?
All guests must be 18 years or older to stay at Magnums Airlie Beach. ID is required on check in.
Cancelling a booking
General Booking cancellations or amendments to bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to the check in date. If booking is cancelled within 48 hours prior to check in, the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night will be charged.
- Our Reception is open from 7.00 am to 9:00 pm - check in is available between 11.00 am and 8.30pm.
- After hours (outside reception hours) check in is available for Private Rooms ONLY.
- You will be asked to produce and leave behind a Government issued ID (Passport/Drivers License) and credit card as a security deposit.
- A $10.00 fee for late check in applies.
- Please arrange afterhours check in advance by calling our free call number 1800 624 634.
- Check out is 10am.
- A late fee will be charged after 10am.
- A full room rate will be charged after 12pm.
What are the Group Booking Terms and Conditions?
The following cancellation / amendment policy applies to a booking (for the sole use of a Dorm, Cabin or multiples of Twins and Doubles) for groups.
Group Booking cancellation / amendment policy
- If cancelled 1 month prior before arrival, a full refund minus an administration fee of 20% will be charged.
- If booking is cancelled within the month prior to arrival, refunds do not apply.
- Date amendments are subject to availability and may incur a 20% administration fee.
Group booking bed allocation
All attempts will be made to configure your Group Bookings to accommodate your group for sole use of the selected room type. Once you have made your booking a Magnums Accommodation staff member will be in contact to discuss your requirements and to confirm availability of the requested room configuration for your chosen dates.