- Luggage Storage
- Communal Breakfast Room | Kitchens
- Recreation Room
- BBQ Area
- Free Wifi
- Free DVD Movie Hire
- Tour & Travel Desk
- Help Desk
- Restaurants & Bars
- Car Parking
- 5 washers and 5 dryers - coin operated
- Irons are available at Reception
- Ironing board is located in the Laundry Room
- All private room blocks have their own washers and dryers - coin operated
Magnums has a fully secured, weatherproof luggage storage facility for guests to use before, after or during a stay - customised for backpacker and suitcase storage. This facility opens every hour between 7am and 9pm. ($5 - 3 days | $2 - 1 day) Free to all guests booking overnight sailing tours.
Communal Breakfast Room | Kitchens
- Magnums has a small kitchen with fridges, microwave, hot water urn, electric frying pans, toasters and a tropical balcony dining area - located at the rear of the resort
- Magnums also has a new kitchen with fridges, microwaves, hot water urn, toasters, dining areas - located within our new recreation room
- Both kitchens are cleaned three (3) times a day by our housekeeping team
- All crockery and cutlery is provided
- Big screen 51 inch Plasma television
- Lounge area
- Kitchen area
- Games tables
- Dining areas
- PC Stations for recharging all your mobile devices
The Magnums book exchange is a FREE service and can be located in the new Recreation and Games Room.
The book exchange works on an honesty system of "swap a book for a book".
Brand new to Magnums - experience a true blue Aussie BBQ. Free electric BBQs available for all guests.
Free WiFi is available to all guests and internet access is available in our recreation room. Magnums has a designated outside wifi zone located in the comfortable tropical surrounds of the accommodation area.
Tour & Travel Desk
Airlie Beach's best deals on all Tours - Greyhound and Premier bus tickets are also available.
If you need help with anything - just ask our girls, they are there to help!
Restaurants & Bars
For the campers
- Internet access - Free Wifi and internet lounge
- Facsimile services
- Phone Cards
- Notice board - traveller communication point and employment opportunities
- Towel hire
- Winter kit for hire
- Hairdryer for hire
- Washing powder sachet for sale - $2 per sachet
- Iron ($20 deposit / fully refundable)
- Travel bags for sailing (you'll need one of these for your overnight trip) only $2 - great souvenir
- VIP Backpacker membership cards
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation available
Car parking is available at Lot 331 Waterson Way Carpark. This is a public carpark with overnight access available to Magnums' guests. There is also free parking available on Waterson Way.
Whitsunday Key Security provides on-site security 24/7. For after reception hours - please ring 0417 641 164 or in an emergency please ring “000”
“Always striving to provide Magnums’ guests with the best and safest experience.”