Magnums Budget Stays & Tour Booking Office
Magnums is the gateway to the Whitsundays Islands, the Great Barrier Reef and beyond, offering:
- Accommodation located in a rainforest setting in the heart of Airlie Beach - see our resort map
- Licensed travel agent, unbeatable prices on all local tours and Whitsundays Cruise.
- Central to main street, lagoon, marina, transit centre, shopping precinct - see our interactive map
- Restaurants, bars and nightclubs and great events
- Air-conditioned private doubles or dorm style budget accommodation
- Free accommodation with many of our sailing and diving tours
- New recreational room, large kitchen and laundry facilities
Here at Magnums, we make sure that you will have a vacation you will never forget. Whether you are planning a Whitsundays cruise or Great Reef Barrier reef diving - we see to it that you get the best out of the experience.
Lastest Review ....
Charxcx - Trip Advisor, 29 January, 2013
“Lovely hostel would stay again!”
I stayed here for 2 nights before my Whitsundays tour, the reception staff are so lovely and helpful not just when we arrived but also throughout our stay! The rooms are lovely and spacious with really comfortable beds and an en suite bathroom which is very clean. The room has 2 fans and air con which was perfect for the heat! Our room also had a fridge which was perfect to put our food and drinks in as people tend to steal in the communal kitchens! The wifi is free which is brilliant as most places are expensive and there is also a BBQ area where you can make your own BBQ which is fun!! There are 2 kitchens both very clean and have amazing hot plates you can cook in quickly however as mentioned before people in hostels like to steal so many of the utensils were stolen to no fault of the hostels!! Another brilliant part to this hostel is one of the main clubs which is brilliant whether it is busy or not! Magnums is in a brilliant location in the middle of the strip and easy to find the only downside is there is no pool but the lagoon is only a few minutes walk away and is lovely!! I would definitely stay here again!