Magnums Budget Stays & Tour Booking Office
Magnums is the gateway to the Whitsundays Islands, the Great Barrier Reef and beyond, offering:
- Accommodation located in a rainforest setting in the heart of Airlie Beach - see our resort map
- Licensed travel agent, unbeatable prices on all local tours and Whitsundays Cruise.
- Central to main street, lagoon, marina, transit centre, shopping precinct - see our interactive map
- Restaurants, bars and nightclubs and great events
- Air-conditioned private doubles or dorm style budget accommodation
- Discounted accommodation with many of our sailing and diving tours
- New recreational room, large kitchen and laundry facilities
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums' consultant please ring 1800 624 634 .
Here at Magnums, we make sure that you will have a vacation you will never forget. Whether you are planning a Whitsundays cruise or Great Reef Barrier reef diving - we see to it that you get the best out of the experience.
Student Discounts available on Accommodation at Magnums, Whitsundays Day Tours and Whitsundays Overnight Sailing Tours!
Lastest Review ....
Ash H - Trip Advisor - 06 October, 2013
“Great location, clean, calm and cheap”
We were lucky to get at Magnums as every other place we asked were fully booked (twin rooms at least). The funny thing was that the other places were a lot more expensive, and for some reason the cheaper alternative had plenty of rooms available. It had no reasons not to be fully booked as well, the rooms were clean, and places way in the 'back' of Airlies main street so that we got away from the noise. Our room were equipped with a waterboiler, a fridge, plates and cutlery and there were not a thing we missed. It was a shared bathroom, but you only shared it with the other rooms on your floor (3 in total), so you basically had it to yourself anyway.
Another plus was that when you rented a twin room your check out time were at 11 am instead of 10 am.
Breakfast was not included but they had nice facilities in the kitchen, and there were even little cafes/diners were you could buy food if you wanted to.
Magnums were located right in the main street of Airlie beach so your have everything right where you live. It is a brilliant place for a couple of nights in Airlie/Whitsundays.