Ocean Rafting – Northern Exposure and Southern Lights tours
Ocean Rafting visits the “Wild Side” of the Whitsunday Islands, the uninhabited islands with beautiful natural scenery brimming with marine, bird and animal life.
Each Ocean Rafting day offers three experiences in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks. Ocean Rafting is the only tour to have direct access to the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach and special snorkel sites, ensuring a memorable underwater experience.
The Southern Lights tour is for the “beach lovers” with at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand. Join the guided walk to the Southern Whitehaven “look out”, enjoying breathtaking views of Pentecost Island and the tropical waters of the Whitsundays. The Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time, visiting two fringing coral reefs around Hook Island. Which one will you choose? Have a chat with our friendly team, we have all the answers to any questions you may have regarding Ocean Rafting!
- Eco Tourism
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Whitsundays coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instructions
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and Island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Cake and fruit platter
- Whale watching from June to October
What to Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing, hat and sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Light jacket for a cool or windy day
- Extra funds for snack bar
- Locally owned and family operated
- Voted Top 1% in the world and Top 10 experiences in Australia by Trip Advisor
- Eco certified – advanced eco tourism and green travel leader
- Departs from Coral Sea Marina North