Great Barrier Reef Adventures Full day trip with Cruise Whitsundays
The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a “must-see” for any visitor to the region. Formed millions of years ago, this colourful living reef continues to grow and flourish just off the coast from the Whitsundays. Hundreds of different types of fish and hard and soft coral thrive in the sheltered lagoon.
Discover the underwater wonderland at one of the regions most acclaimed outer Great Barrier Reef sites. The colourful corals and abundance of marine life will blow you away as you enjoy sheltered snorkelling and diving all year round.
Contact us today 1 800 624 634 to book your trip with us!
- Scenic return cruise to the outer reef
- Snorkelling with all gear provided, including stinger suits
- Access to underwater observatory
- Semi-submarine guided tour
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Swimwear and towel
- Light jacket or sweater for cool or windy days
- Water bottle
- Credit card for drinks and optional upgrades
- Departs from Port of Airlie daily at 8am – returning at 6:10pm
- Optional activities available (diving, heli-scenic flights, guided snorkel safaris, souvenir photos and drink packages)