Viper with Iconic Whitsunday Adventures
The new Viper Tour from Iconic Whitsunday Adventures is THE talk of the town. As they say: "No other tour is fast enough to take you to all these iconic destinations in a single day".
Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the Outer Great Barrier Reef in style, in this fast and stable boat. Viper is built for comfort and gives easy access to the water and the beach, with a spacious swim deck and stairs. Experience it all, with this boutique tour taking only 36 guests.
Did you know that each leg is less than an hour travelling time between destinations - which means more time to explore, snorkel or chill!
Contact our team today on 1 800 624 634 to book your spot onboard Viper!
- Eco Tourism
- Courtesy transfers from local Airlie Beach accommodation
- Snorkelling equipment, suits and noodles
- Lunch, snacks and filtered water all day
- Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef with Viper's marine biologist
- Eco bushwalk to Hill Inlet
- Beach time on Whitehaven Beach (south end)
- Starlink WiFi for the journey home
What to Bring
In a small soft bag:
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Swimwear and towel
- Light jacket or sweater for cool or windy days
- Water bottle (filtered water on board to refill)
- Credit card for soft drinks and water
- Takes 36 guests maximum
- All riders must be 130cm or taller (Children from 8 years old)
- Viper reserves the right to alter snorkelling locations due to tidal location changes, safety concerns or weather conditions.
- Departs from Coral Sea Marina Point B, north Village
- Departs at 8:30am - returns at 5:00pm
- Soft drinks can be purchased on board
- Spacious toilet on board